The Spectra Precision CR600 Laser Machine Display Receiver is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
- Designed for tough construction site conditions. Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand a drop of up to 10 ft (3 m) on concrete
- Super-bright colored LED elevation indicators visibly indicate grade elevation information to the operator even in poor light and up to 350 ft (100 m) in bright sunlight
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances from rough grading through form leveling
- Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup through an operating range of 270° provide less dead spots and improved productivity, especially for machine applications
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging with a back hoe easier than ever
- Includes C51 magnetic machine mount and C50 rod clamp