What’s the best way to contact you?
If it’s during normal business hours of M-F 8am - 5pm E.S.T., it’s best to call us at 866-801-7878 or use live chat for immediate assistance. You can always contact us 24/7 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 24-48 hours
Where are you located?
We have multiple warehouses located throughout the southeast.
Do the products have Manufacturer Warranties?
Yes. All new products come with a warranty, if offered by the manufacturer.
Do you sell used equipment?
Yes. Periodically we take trade-in’s and liquidate our rental inventory. Visit our “Bad A$$ Deals” page on the website for a full list.
How do I get a quote?
When will I get billed?
Our billing system will bill your account as soon as your order is submitted.
What forms of payment do you accept?
All major credit cards, Purchase Orders (public entities only), Amazon Pay & PayPal. You may also mail in a check prior to shipping
Do you accept purchase orders?
- We do accept purchase orders from government entities, municipalities & schools for Net 30 terms without need for a credit application.
- Please provide a valid PO signed by the purchaser via email to: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to check each order for validity and to cancel orders for any reason.
Is my transaction secure
Yes. We encrypt all sensitive data to ensure your security. We will never sell or give away your information. Your confidentiality is important to us and will always be maintained.
Is Sales tax charged on my order?
Yes, but only for orders delivered to NC and VA . If you have a sales-tax exempt certificate, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I edit my order?
Once your order is placed, we immediately start to process it. If you need to make a change, please contact us ASAP.
When are your orders shipped?
- Shipments are picked up from our office at 3pm Monday through Friday only.
- Orders that are placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed and shipped until Monday.
- UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, unless you choose Saturday delivery during checkout.
How long will it take my order to get to me?
- We will process your order and get items shipped out as soon as possible after the order is processed.
- For items shipping via UPS Next Day, those orders received by 2pm will process same day, if in stock.
- For items shipping via UPS Ground please allow 2-4 days for processing before shipping.
- You will be notified as soon as possible for any items that are not in stock.
- Credit card authorization and verification, if needed, must be received prior to processing.
Will you ship to a P.O. Box
No, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Where’s my order?
Once orders are shipped, you will automatically receive an email with the tracking number from our system. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service for assistance.
My order is awaiting fulfillment. What do I need to do to complete it?
Nothing. Your order has been placed successfully and is in line to get boxed up and shipped out.
My item is damaged or broken. Who should I contact?
Contact our customer service team immediately. Do not send the item back without contacting us first.
My item has parts that are missing. How can I get them?
Contact our customer support as soon as you can. The missing parts will be sent to you. We will issue a full replacement, or a return will be issued.
How can I return an item?
- We will issue a credit for merchandise that is unused and in original packaging within 14 days of purchase.
- Any defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
- All merchandise returned after 30 days of purchase will have a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping of any returned items, some exclusions may apply. Please call us for exclusion information
- Email email@example.com to get the process started or you can call us at 866-801-7878
My question isn’t here. Who should I ask?
Contact us by phone, chat or email and we will do our best to find you an answer.