Top Products on Benchmark Supply
Your satisfaction with your purchase is of utmost importance to us. In the event that your purchase does not meet your expectations, you have the option to return it within 30 days from the date of shipment for a complete refund or exchange. For a return or exchange to be accepted, the item must be in the same condition as when you initially received it. Additionally, it should be accompanied by its original packaging, including all original tags and labels. To initiate a return or exchange process, kindly get in touch with our dedicated customer service team within 30 days from the shipment date. They will guide you through the steps to return the item. Please take note that shipping charges cannot be refunded, and the responsibility for return shipping costs lies with the customer. However, should the item be found defective, we will cover the cost of shipping. Refunds will be promptly processed back to the original method of payment within 5-7 business days from the moment we receive the returned item. It's important to mention that all returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee. Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Crain 25' Telescopic Fiberglass Oval Two-Scale Grading Rod SVR25 in 10ths & Metric - 98016
- Seco (formerly Crain) 98016 25'/7.6m SVR Level Rod Two Scale, 10ths/Philly Metric is our best selling rod! The Seco SVR (Surveyor) Series Leveling Rods are the best selling fiberglass rods on the market today.
- The SVR 98016 7.6m/25' philly metric /10th dual scale SVR heavy-duty level grade rod is constructed of strong reinforced fiberglass and its rectangular-oval shape is designed for the serious user.
- Scales are glare resistant and protected by an abrasion resistant coating.
- The tight locking mechanism features round buttons that resist jamming from sand and dirt.
- The top of the rod has a female 1/4" x 20 thread for attaching accessories. The SVR has a rectangular-oval shape, and is flat on the front and back with round corners. This convenient shape prevents the scale from rolling, making observation much easier.
- The rod is also water-proof, corrosion-resistant, and non-conductive.
- Improved Locking Mechanism:
- The newly redesigned locking mechanism now features round buttons. Tight and accurate, the lock is specifically designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt.
- SVR Series leveling rods have a rectangular-oval shape with wide, sharp, glare-resistant scales that are uniform in size throughout the length of the rod
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant, and nonconductive
- Bold alternate red and white range markings on back side are suitable for stadia purposes
- Easy to transport. The newly redesigned 25 foot SVR has a collapsed length of 58-1/2"
- New SVR rods can be differentiated from older models by the new design's round buttons and shorter collapsed length of 58-1/2" (25' SVR model)
- Constructed of strong fiberglass with special reinforcing ribs to resist breakage and add stability
- The newly redesigned locking mechanism is tight and accurate, yet designed to resist jamming from sand and dirt. The new lock now features round buttons
- Each individual section can be removed quickly by pressing lock-buttons and further disassembly may be completed with a Phillips screwdriver. The individual sections are numbered for identification and sections and repair parts are available
- Nylon carrying case included (includes carrying handle and shoulder strap)
- One-year manufacturers warranty on all Crain SVR Series leveling rods