The Topcon TP-L6 is a high-precision pipe laser designed for accurate alignment and grade control in pipe laying projects such as trenching, sewers, mining, and tunneling. It is ruggedly built to withstand harsh job site conditions and can work continuously for up to 60 hours on a single charge. With a range of up to 500 feet and accuracy of +/- 1/16 inch per 100 feet, the TP-L6 provides precise and reliable measurements for all types of pipe laying applications. Its intuitive interface and easy-to-use controls make it ideal for both novice and experienced operators.
NOTE: The Topcon TP-L6 replaces the TP-L5 series.
Range: 600 FT
- Grade Range: -15 to +40 degrees
- Beam Color: Red or Green (depending on package choice)
- Operating time: approx. 60 hours
- Dust and water protection: IP66 rating
In The Box
- (1) Topcon TP-L6 Series Red Beam or Green Beam Pipe Laser (depending on package chosen)
- (1) RC-500 Remote Control
- (1) Adjustable Targets (6” to 18”)
- (1) Set of Adjustable Legs (6”, 8”, 10” & 12”)
- (1) Rechargeable Battery Pack
- (1) Battery Charger
- (1) Laser Manager App (Download in App Store)
- (1) Hard Carrying Case