Leica Basic Digging System - MC200 Depthmaster - 742440
This Basic Digging System has the following features:
- Constant Accuracy Band Control
- Magnetic or bracket mounted
- Patented plumb indicators
- Ultra-bright LED displays (front & back)
- Self-contained rechargeable battery pack
- 100 % waterproof
- "Shake 2 wake" functionality
Mounts either to a standard excavator or backhoe - even leveling work can be done with the same sensor. Different mounting systems (magnet or brackets) allow the Leica Basic Digging System to be mounted on either side of the excavator arm. It is simple to use and achieves best results already on the first day of use.
The system is very economical and saves time and material. Simply use the strong magnet to mount it on large excavators and it will withstand shocks also in rough environment. Includes an energy preservation function which is deactivated with the "Shake 2 Wake" feature - reactivating the Depthmaster by shaking the excavator arm.
- 742685 - MC200 Depthmaster with Carry Case
- 817287 - Battery Pack NiMH for MC200 DepthMaster
- 778855 - 110V Battery Charger (LB-9, LB-400, LB-900, and DM-200) replaces 727473
- 726176 - Magnetic Mount for DM200
- 742679 - User Manual MC200 DepthMaster V1.0, english