Top Products on Benchmark Supply
The GeoMax Zone 60 HG laser is an excellent dual grade laser in the market ideal for site prep and grading applications. It features 1/16th of inch accuracy every 100FT, a working range of 3000 FT, and can grade on both the X and Y axis up to 8%. It's real unique selling proposition is that it offers all of the industry standards at such at great price - in our opinion one of the best "bang for your buck" grade lasers in the market.
Laser Receiver Options
- ZRB90 Basic Laser Receiver - the most basic model of their laser receivers, still a great performing piece of equipment.
- ZRP105 Pro Laser Receiver - Professional format with a detailed, multi-channel analog, dual display, supported by adjustable LED and audio signals.
- ZRD105 Digital Laser Receiver - Best digital display technology, packed into a professional and robust housing. Fully featured for a top performance with precise results. Dual display, supported by adjustable LED and audio signals. Build-in flash suppression.
- Accuracy: 1/16th of an inch at 100 FT
- Range: 3000 FT
- Grade Axis: Dual Grade
- Grade Percentage: 8%
- Beam Color: Red
- Battery Life: 40 to 60 hours
What's In The Box
- (1) Geomax Zone 60 HG Dual Grade Laser
- (1) Laser Receiver of you choice
- (1) Laser Bracket for Grade Rod
- (1) Hard Carrying Case