The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Woven fabric material for durability
- Contains stabilizers and inhibitors
- Allows up to 90% UV resistance
- Grab tensile strength of up to 205 lbs.
- ASTM and AASHTO M288 compliant
- Exceeds most State Department of Transportation specifications
- Blocks silt runoff and sediments
The Mutual Industries Fabric Silt Fence is a safety fence ideal for all construction sites with neighboring lake, stream, river, or sea. It is designed to protect the quality of the water by blocking stormwater runoff and preventing sediments from reaching the nearby bodies of water. Available in various lengths and widths, it accommodates most construction and surveying needs.
This silt fence by Mutual Industries is made of woven polypropylene or polyethylene fabric to provide durability and grab tensile strength of up to 205 pounds. It contains stabilizers and inhibitors that allow up to 90-percent UV resistance. It also resists deterioration due to heat and soil conditions, ensuring long-lasting service.
The Mutual Industries Fabric Silt Fence meets and exceeds most State Department of Transportation specifications. It complies with the AASHTO M288 standards for maximum safety at job sites. It also includes a six-month manufacturer’s warranty to guarantee reliable performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.