The Benchmark Advantage
- Available to answer questions or take orders by phone at 866-342-7665 (8am-5pm, M-F)
- We ship from 6 different locations to ensure quick delivery.
- Calibrations are guaranteed within first 90 days or they are free.
- Certified Repair Center with quick turnaround on warranty repairs.
- Expert trained staff with post-sale support.
- Display channels: 5
- Detection accuracies: 3
- 360-degree reception angle
- Works with all red-beam rotating lasers
- Battery life up to 75 hours
- Ultra-bright LED indicator
- Polycarbonate & aluminum die-cast housing
- Rugged and water resistant
Designed as a stand-alone display receiver, the Spectra LR30 Laser Machine Control Receiver can be used on grading and excavating equipment including dozers, scrapers, skid steers and levelers. Featuring a 360-degree reception angle, this machine control receiver is easy to use and can work with all red-beam rotating lasers on all kinds of machinery. It boasts three detection accuracies, especially when doing grading work. Plus, it includes five display channels of grade information with a directional and out-of-beam indicator.
The LR30 has an adjustable, ultra-bright LED indicator with a green on-grade display that provides clear viewing to match ambient lighting conditions. Also, it comes with a 6.75-inch capture height. For an easy access to common functions, it includes a touch panel that features low battery warning function, dead band selection, and display brightness buttons. In addition, it offers a large front facing mounting knobs and an optional magnetic mount for an easier set-up.
This Spectra machine control laser has two battery options that can operate up to 75 hours long with three to four hours of charging time. Rugged and water resistant, it is made of durable polycarbonate and aluminum die cast housing which can endure all weather and construction site conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.