The Topcon LS-B200 is a reliable and heavy-duty machine control laser receiver that is used by construction professionals for measuring ground level and sloped terrains. This machine mounted receiver is compatible with a wide range of heavy equipment including dozers, excavators, backhoes, drag-boxes, and scrapers.
One of the standout features of the Topcon LS-B200 is its 360-degree detection angle, which allows for efficient and accurate use in the field saving you time and money. It features a multi-colored LED screen that ensures clear and easy-to-read results, four detection precision modes, LED indicators for "on grade", and one-touch "On Grade" matching. This machine control receiver can operate for up to 100 hours, powered by four batteries or a battery pack, both sold separately.
In addition to its impressive functionality, the Topcon LS-B200 is built to last. IP66 environmental rating, ensuring protection against dust and water. The device also comes with built-in mechanical clamps, making it easy to securely attach it to machines for effective use on the job site.
NOTE: This model replaces the LS-B100 line.
- 360-degree reception angle
- 1-touch On Grade matching
- LED indicators for Battery
- Detection precision modes: 4
- IP66 dustproof and powerful water jet resistant
- Battery life up to 100 hours
- Mechanical clamp mount for secure and slip-free attachment on machines
In The Box
- (1) Topcon LS-B200 Series Machine Mounted Laser Receiver
- Hard carry case