The tripod provides a stable platform for the RL-H5A to sit on. It is made of durable aluminum and features sturdy legs with non-slip feet for added stability. The grade rod included in the package is used to measure and mark changes in elevation, allowing for accurate leveling over long distances. It is made of either durable aluminum or fiberglass material (your choice) and features a convenient locking mechanism for easy height adjustment. The bracket receiver included allows the LS-80X to attach on the grade rod with ease.
Overall, this complete package provides the user with all the essential tools for rotary laser leveling and measuring, with the added convenience of having them all included in one package.
This Topcon rl-H5A package includes the rl-H5A rotary laser, an LS-80X receiver, the sensor 8 receiver bracket to mount the LS-80X on a grade rod, and a carrying case.
- Self-leveling range: ±5 degrees
- Accuracy: ±1/16 inch at 100 feet (±1.5 mm at 30 meters)
- Working range (diameter): Up to 2,600 feet (800 meters) with detector
- Rotation speed: 600 RPM
- Battery life: Approximately 100 hours (alkaline batteries)
- Operating temperature range: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Water and dust protection: IP66 rating
- Dimensions: 7.7" x 8.3" x 6.9" (195 x 210 x 175 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Laser diode: 635nm (visible)
- Laser class: 3R
In The Box
- (1) Topcon RL-H5A Horizontal Self-Leveling Rotary Laser
- (1) Topcon LS-80X Laser Receiver
- (1) Sensor Holder 6 Receiver Mounting Bracket
- (1) Tripod
- (1) Grade Rod
- (1) Hard Carrying Case For The H5A, LS-80X, and Receiver Bracket
- (1) User Manual