The Topcon RL-HV1S is a professional grade laser designed for use in construction, grading, excavating, and other high-precision applications. The RL-HV1S offers a range of advanced features, 5% slope on one axis, ±1/16 inch at 100 feet accuracy, and compatibility with various remote control options via the Bluetooth app. The laser is rugged and reliable as it's waterproof and dustproof design can withstand harsh work environments. Overall, the RL-HV1S is designed to provide accurate, efficient, and reliable laser leveling for professionals in a range of industries.
NOTE: The Topcon HV1s replaces the SV1s series. The remote is no longer included in the package. The laser can now be controlled through an app on your smartphone (laser manager) instead of the remote control.
Grade range: ±5% (15% on manual mode)
- Slope matching: ±5 degrees
- Slopes: Single Grade
- Operating time: approx. 60 hours with alkaline batteries
- Dust and water protection: IP66 rating
- Weight: 2.7 kg (5.9 lbs) with batteries
- Dimensions: 246 x 196 x 172 mm (9.7 x 7.7 x 6.8 inches)
In The Box
- (1) Topcon HV1s Dual Grade Laser
- (1) LS-80X Laser Receiver
- (1) Sensor Holder 6 Receiver Mounting Bracket
- (1) Topcon Laser Manager App (Download from app store)
- (1) Hard Carrying Case
- (1) User Manual