Topcon LS-80A Laser Receiver Sensor Detector With Holder
The Topcon LS-80A Laser Receiver works with Red beam lasers to allow maximum efficiency in construction and surveying. When paired with the Topcon RL-H4C Laser, it offers an extended working range of up to 2,230 feet. It has a detective range of up to two inches and provides two accuracy modes—High (±0.04-inch) and Normal (±0.08-inch)—to ensure precise leveling and alignment.
For easy readability and versatility, this laser receiver by Topcon features a dual LCD display. It is equipped with a nine-channel grade indicator and height alert to position the rotating laser accurately and detect alignment discrepancy easily. Audio alerts are also available to enable use when not visible to the operator. With an auto shut-off function, it automatically turns off after 30 minutes of idleness.
The Topcon LS-80A Laser Receiver operates for up to 120 hours with two AA batteries. For power monitoring, it has a battery remaining display and a low battery warning for the laser. Rated IP66, this laser receiver resists dust and water, making it ideal for outdoor applications.
- 9 channel display
- 2 accuracy settings
- Adjustable audible on-grade signal
- Durable rubber bumper protection
- What color laser beam does it detect: Red
- Two way communication
- Height alert and laser battery status
- Dual Display: Front and back
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Automatic shutoff: Yes
- Extended Battery Life
- Ingress protection rating: IP66 (equipment is dust tight and protected against heavy jet spray)
- Dimensions without clamp" 3" W x 0.9" D x 5.7" H
- Laser detector LS-80A (313510702)
- Topcon Holder 6 rod clamp is included