TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ALL AVAILABLE GNSS SYSTEMS, NOW AND TOMORROW
The combination of a compact form factor, revolutionary Universal tracking technology, and multiple communication methods makes the Topcon GR-5 receiver the most popular and versatile option for high precision GNSS reliability.
- Capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS constellations
- Universal Tracking Channels capable of all-in-view tracking
- Track every satellite constellation above today and tomorrow
- Signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® to provide ultimate signal lock
- Highest accuracy positioning for RTK, network, and more
- Offers choice of UHF or Spread Spectrum radios, as well as an optional, internal cellular modem for all your project needs
Topcon's GR-5 is ruggedized, high-accuracy, state-of-the-art GNSS technology for the most demanding Construction, Surveying and Civil Engineering jobs. It features Topcon's exclusive Vanguard Universal Channel Tracking, the multi-constellation 226-channel dynamic tracking solution that provides automatic selection and tracking of any available satellite signal. And to top it off, the GR-5 features Topcon's patented Fence Antenna technology for superior signal reception and the most advanced multi-path rejection available. All of this results in more robust and clean signal tracking for unparalleled results. And best of all Topcon's GR-5 won't become outdated when constellations come online including Galileo, Beidou (BDS) and QZSS.
With Vanguard Technology, Universal Tracking Channel and the Fence Antenna, the GR-5 is designed to deliver ultimate field performance even in challenging environments while maintaining unmatched accuracy, speed of initialization and fix reliability for RTK solutions.
Other GR-5 features include both cellular and radio communications for radio and/or network based RTK work, long-range UHF radio, hot-swappable rechargeable batteries and optional alkaline pack.